Summer is a great time to train, take on new skills, and reach your goals – with our wide variety of day camps, and intensives there is sure to be something for everyone!
SUMMER CAMP 2023
Half Day Camp – $130+HST = $146.90
Full Day Camp – $253+HST = $285.89
$50 non-refundable deposit will be automatically processed on payment method on file upon booking
Full balance due 2 weeks prior to start of camp
*Before and after care available
(drop off at 8:30am, pickup at 4:30pm) $12 + HST per day.
$18+HST per class
– Class levels are based on 2023/2024 levels
– Three levels of classes: Mini FT/JumpStart 7+, Junior FT/JumpStart 10+/Inter, and Inter/Senior
– Classes are for experienced dancers and open to all students (not only current EDA students)
– Classes will be booked through the Parent Portal. See below for further instructions to book classes
*Inters – you may choose which class to attend based off your comfort level in each subject
*Recreational Dancers – feel free to connect with the office to advise on which class to attend
For those wishing to be considered for the 2023-2024 Competitive Team, dancers must participate in a minimum of 6 drop-in classes throughout the summer – 2 ballet, 1 stretch & strength and 3 “other”. These will be tracked through the office. JumpStart 7+/Mini dancers must participate in a minimum of 4 classes – 1 ballet & 3 “other”.
All drop in class fees will be posted automatically to your account and can be paid at any time. Any unpaid fees following the class will be paid via autopay.
Cancellation Policy: Any dancers wishing to cancel a class that has been pre-booked must provide 48 hours notice. No refunds will be given for missed classes that were not cancelled 48 hours in advance.
– Work towards a new skill or build on existing technique
– Help your dancer reach their goals!
All private lessons will be booked through the Parent Portal this summer. See below for further instructions to book lessons.
Fees will be posted automatically to your account and can be paid at any time. Any unpaid fees following the lesson will be paid via autopay.
July 24 & 25
Create – Explore – Move
Join a selection of widely revered faculty members alongside our studio directors for two days of movement, breath, and creativity that will push your boundaries and encourage you to grow as an artist.
Faculty includes: Rebecca Zizek, Tanner Boyer, Jessica Ford, Ethan Ribeiro and EDA Faculty!
– 4 days jam packed with training
– Technique, choreography, improvisation, workshops, and conditioning in all your favourite genres!
– For dancers of all ages – previous experience required
Faculty includes: CTRL Acrobatics, Carly Gordon, Ambitious Anthony, Chantal Drolet, Alyssa Aceti, Sydney Faulkner, Nicky Garrett, Mike Glenney, Emma Gibney, & MORE
It is strongly encouraged that all Full Time dancers participate in Train Insane.
July 6th-August 24th
– 8 week summer acro program
– for dancers age 6 and up
– small classes and focused instruction to build skills quickly
– dancers are grouped based on current skill level to allow for more focus on specific skill families
Summer Acro Programs
LEVEL 1 – 4:30-5:30pm **limited spots available**
Acrobatic Arts Primary Level – Level 4
Working on cartwheels, handstands, basic bridge technique
LEVEL 2 – 5:30-6:30pm
Acrobatic Arts Level 5 – Level 7
Can consistently do all cartwheels, down to bridge and recover, hold at least one balance for 10 seconds
LEVEL 3 – 6:30-7:30pm
Acrobatic Arts Level 8 & higher
Can consistently aerial and standing back handspring. Working on walkover variations, advanced balancing, advanced tumbling skills
Unsure which level is best for your dancer? Inquire with our office and we would be happy to help!